Another new healthy creation today – this time a raw (vegan) no bake granola bar. They were very delicious – the perfect amount of crunch to chewiness ratio. The taste was fantastic too! Sweet, but savory. Perfect to make and store for a quick snack or to grab when you are on the go! Loaded with fruit and nuts these bars will give you lots fuel so that you are energized for the day!
6 tbsp EVOO
1 tbsp organic blue agave syrup
1 tbsp organic irish cream agave nectar
2 tsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
a pinch of sea salt
2 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter
1/2 cup goji berries
1/4 cup whole grain honey oats
1/4 cup raw almonds, crushed
1/4 cup pistachios, crushed
1/3 cup natural peanuts, crushed
1/3 cup raw walnut pieces
1/4 cup quinoa
1 medjool date, diced
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
3 squares of 70% dark chocolate, crushed
1. Combine EVOO, agave, cacao powder, vanilla extract, peanut butter and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a spoon until smooth in texture.
2. Use a mortar and pestle to crush pistachios, almonds, peanuts, walnuts and dark chocolate. Cut one medjool date into small pieces.
3. Add in nut ingredients, goji berries and dark chocolate into wet mixture. Stir until well combined.
4. Line a pryrex brownie dish with parchment paper.
5. Pour mixture into dish. Garnish with more crushed pistachios and ground cinnamon. Place in freezer for about 2 hours. Remove from freezer and cut into bars. Store in an airtight container so the granola bars stay fresh.