Decided to try making these Raw Vegan Brownies today for New Year’s Eve. Been wanting to make them for a while, and today is a special day, so why not? These brownies are 100% healthy and actually taste very much like the Little Debbie Cosmic brownies (it’s crazy). The difference? These are actually good for you and will not make your tummy hurt after eating them. Win, win, all around! Delicious. Will definitely make again 10/10.
1 cup raw pecans
1 cup raw walnut pieces
3/4 cup raw cacao powder
2 cups of pitted medjool dates
pinch of sea salt
goji berries, leftover pecans or walnuts for the toppings
1. Process pecans and walnuts in food processor until you have a well blended paste.
2. Add in cacao and sea salt and mix together.
3. Add dates to the mix and process until it is fully incorporated and forms a ball. You will have to do the dates in batches, depending on the size of your food processor.
4. Press the brownie mix into a brownie pyrex that is lined with parchment paper.
5. Press goji berries, walnuts, pecans or other raw toppings on top.
6. Store in freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours.
7. Enjoy! Serve brownies from freezer, chilled.