I’ve been wanting to make these for a while…and finally did. All’s I can say is YUM. If you’re a fan of dark chocolate, and peanut butter cups…you’ll fall in love with these. I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but they are loaded with sugar and bad for you. These homemade PB cups are 100% raw, and vegan. No sugar added! There are many variations to making these, but I made some slight adjustments based on the ingredients I had. I made half with natural peanut butter filling, and the other half with natural almond butter filling. So good. The best part of all, is that you can top them with any topping, to come up with endless delicious combos. Served frozen, they are like biting into a Lindor chocolate (with the cool center inside). ❤
1 cup EVO
3/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup & 2 tbsp agave syrup
natural peanut butter
natural almond butter
coconut almond milk (small amount)
un-sweetened shredded coconut, goji berries, chia seeds, pecans (or any other topping you want)
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine oil, cacao powder and agave syrup.
2. Whisk until fully incorporated and until mixture is smooth.
3. Use cup-cake tins, and a cup cake pan. Pour roughly a tablespoon worth of chocolate into the base of each cup.
4. Freeze for approximately 5-10 minutes, or until base is solid.
5. Use a teaspoon to scoop peanut butter or almond butter into each cup and spread evenly.
6. Add a top layer of chocolate, reaching just below the liner.
7. Finish cups by topping each cup off with shredded coconut, goji berries, chia seeds, pecans or any other topping you’d like.
8. Freeze the cups for 1 hour, or until solid.